Hello, lovely human being. Welcome to my humble space on the internet. We’re gonna have so much fun!
I’m Janine, BTW. I’m on a mission to help women heal their past, discover their true power, and manifest a life they designed based on their truth.
I believe that there are so many people out there living a life they don’t really want because they’re clueless of what they’re actually capable of doing.
It was on 2010 that I discovered the book The Secret, and discovered my power to manifest my own reality. Since then, “magical” things started happening to me. But even though I know that I have this power to manifest a life that I want, I was still unhappy and miserable. What I didn’t know was that The Secret is just the start of my journey to unlocking more secrets of the universe.
Hitting rock bottom
Then one day, I found myself in rock bottom. Everything good in my life was suddenly taken away from me without a warning. I suffered from trauma simultaneously – emotional abusive environment, third world poverty, and quarter-life crisis.
My young heart was traumatized. It’s like waking up to a nightmare that’s actually real.
For 6 years, I was in constant pain and suffering.
I was in an emotionally abusive environment and because of this, the image of the world that I have is that of a very dangerous place and everyone is just going to cause me pain. I was just so afraid of the world.
Until something happened that changed everything – I met my higher self. And since then, I experienced the craziest adventure to self-discovery, healing, and manifestation.
I created this blog to share with you everything that I’ve learned (and is still learning) from the past years – principles, philosophies and tools that helped me turn my life around, and can help yours too!
Wanna start your bliss-filled life now? Start here.
Some fun facts about me:
– My core values are freedom, love, adventure, creativity, wellness and earth stewardship.
– I’m an Aries Sun, Virgo Moon, Sagittarius Rising.
– I’ve hiked 13 mountains – and counting.
– I’m a maverick.
– Even though I’m adventurous, I’m afraid of heights. Bummer!
– I used to not believe in magic. I’m the most logical person you’ll ever meet back in the days. I question everything and I have to see it first before I believe it. And also, I was an agnostic. But now, I’m obsessed with everything magic and goddess-related.
– My spiritual guide’s name is Juan/John.